They are needed everywhere: during track recording, track processing and playback, conversion to another format, and storage.
- This Korean software copes with the task of competently playing audio and video files perfectly. StarCodec is not afraid of not only the large size of the files, but also the variety of formats in which documents are saved.
- With regard to the choice of operating system on which the codec will be able to function, don't worry much - any "Windows" will do: from the old Vista and XP to the latest 8 and 10.
- During the installation the user can decide for himself which settings he wants to apply: user settings (to decide everything himself) or automatic settings (and trust the program).
- As the saying goes, complete freedom for creativity.
- A set of codecs is also adjustable by the user, depending on the complexity and volume of the task. You will be available to choose a minimum, standard and extended set, which is incredibly convenient (provides some selectivity and ease of use).
- The set of video and audio codecs is periodically updated. At the moment the following are supported: OGG, H.264/AVC, FLAC, XviD, WebM, MP3, DTS, AAC, DivX, MJPEG, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, AC3.
- Among other things, there is support for subtitles and the most common formats: MP4, MKV, MOV and more than five other formats.
The choice of codec directly affects the quality of the reproduced recording, as well as file size, noise level and more. And StarCodec is able to provide high properties of the final product, being at the same time all free of charge.