This agreement regulates the relationship between the Administration of the site "ODVme.com" and the individual who searches, distributes and receives information through the site "ODVme.com".
1. Parties of the agreement
The Administration of the information resource "ODVme.com", located on the domain odvme.com, hereinafter referred to as Administration, and a natural person who performs the search, distribution and obtaining of information with the help of this resource conclude the User Agreement, hereinafter referred to as Agreement, about the following:
2. Subject of Agreement
The Administration shall provide the user access to ODVme.com and the possibility to search at ODVme.com, receive from ODVme.com and put the following published materials at ODVme.com:
- textual information;
- pictures and photographs;
- binaries and archived files;
- links to materials located on or off ODVme.com.
3. Rights and obligations of the parties
The user has the right:
- Search, transmit, store and distribute information on ODVme.com in any lawful manner;
- comment on the information provided by other users;
- evaluate information and comments posted by other users by rating a limited number of times;
- require the Administration to delete the account and all information posted by the User.
The Administration has the right:
- at its sole discretion to create, modify and delete rules for the use of ODVme.com;
- at its discretion, to fully or partially restrict the User access to ODVme.com, or its individual components;
- prohibit the User from creating an account on ODVme.com in its sole discretion;
- in its sole discretion, review, delete or edit all information posted by the User, including registration information and inboxes.
The user undertakes to:
- Ensure that the information transmitted is accurate;
- Publish the authorship of the information, the author of which is not the user;
- Not to distribute information, the distribution of which is restricted or prohibited by the legislation of the Russian Federation, including, if a criminal or administrative responsibility is established for the dissemination of information;
- Not to break the functionality of ODVme.com by distributing information that contains viruses, creating additional load on the server, the use of undocumented functions and features;
- Not to distribute software that requires additional charges for use (excluding the cost of Internet traffic) without the consent of the Administration;
- Not to distribute advertising messages and materials without the consent of the Administration;
- Do not distribute links to file hosting, except when the placement of files on the servers of ODVme.com is impossible due to technical or legal constraints;
- not to discuss and not to disclose the features of the ODVme.com grading and voting system, not to ask other users to give positive grades, not to promise other users a positive grade for any actions or services;
- not to cheat votes, not to deliberately vote for materials posted by any particular user;
- not to use profanity or insult other users of ODVme.com;
- not register more than one account on ODVme.com, except when the registration of additional accounts has been agreed with the Administration.
The Administration undertakes:
- in the event that the User posts information whose dissemination is restricted by law or moral law, either issue a warning to the User and delete such information, or delete the User's account with all posted materials, or apply both measures simultaneously;
- provide all available information about the User to authorized state authorities;
- protect the information entered by the User from unauthorized access.
4. Other conditions
- Important: The user downloads software from ODVme.com at his own risk. The user agrees that there may be a charge for the use of the software hosted on ODVme.com. User acknowledges that the software on ODVme.com may be posted by other users, and the Administration does not pre-moderate the content posted.
- The User understands and agrees that all posted information may be used by search engines or other means.
- Administration does not guarantee uninterrupted work of ODVme.com.
- In case of force majeure circumstances (war, natural disasters, actions of authorities) the Administration shall not guarantee the safety of information and uninterrupted work of ODVme.com.
5. Liability of the Parties
If the actions of the User lead to any claims from third parties, including in the field of copyright and related rights, all responsibilities and costs, such as: compensation of losses, damages, including moral damages, court costs, fines, costs resulting from the conclusion of settlements and other costs, including damages to business reputation, incurred by the Administration or third parties, the User assumes.
6. Term and conditions of the agreement
This agreement shall come into force either at the moment of registration of the User and providing him/her with an account, or at the moment of downloading the software or design themes posted at ODVme.com, whichever is earlier, and is effective for an indefinite period.
Administration reserves the right to unilaterally change the provisions of the Agreement, the User may be notified about the changes using the technical means of ODVme.com.
The current version of the agreement can be found at the following address: https://odvme.com/terms-of-use.html.
Using ODVme.com means that the User unconditionally agrees to the terms of this Agreement. In case of disagreement with the specified conditions the User shall refrain from using ODVme.com.