- automatic feeding of source documents for further processing;
- individual selection of color mode settings: color, black and white, grayscale;
- the necessary trimming of the document to highlight only the desired area of the scan;
- adjustment of image parameters: brightness, contrast, chromaticity;
- eliminating skewness, page breakage, mirror image, and rotation angle correction;
- text recognition, the application library includes more than 30 languages;
- support for converting from one format to another;
- ability to import images with the further performance of standard operations;
- saving a multipage document and splitting pages into separate files;
- filtering of the image: blurring, smoothing;
- applying of different effects: engraving, sepia, relief etc.
- making additional corrections to the documents: marks, comments, markers, adding various geometrical figures, stickers;
- compressing the file before saving it;
- the "auto-correct" option brings the scanned document to the standard image.
PaperScan successfully works with any devices, and it is also successfully used as an image editor and converter.