- quality warping, even at slow tempos;
- changes in timing and volume in real time;
- fast editing of the image stream is provided;
- possibility of studio processing and live sound directly;
- a wide catalog of built-in audio effects;
- mixing is performed in automatic mode;
- function of creating crossfades for related clips;
- use of markers to perform various operations with the clipboard;
- creation of hotkeys for quicker work;
- step-by-step recording of MIDI notes for detailed correction is available;
- to optimize your work, all group tracks quickly collapse and open in the arrangement window and the current window;
- the use of the preview tab is most convenient for evaluating a project;
- automatic mode is available for adjusting the sound;
- it is possible to use several bands for automation;
- the option of automatic alignment of notes using quantize.
Ableton Live Music Editor offers the maximum number of virtual sound adjustments to create a professional musical composition.