The control panel contains a large variety of working tools for creating complex engineering projects.
- creation of drawings, drawings and objects of varying complexity in 2D and 3D
multiple modeling methods: wireframe, solid, mesh;
- dynamic viewing of the created object with different visual styles, as well as switching between the parallel and perspective projection;
- adding geopositioning to indicate geographic position on maps;
- setting up hatchings, stamps, frames in accordance with existing SNiP and GOSTs;
- library of templates of ready-made geometric shapes, objects, textures and additional elements;
- individual placement of different light sources, the degree of light adjustment, the use of shading;
- change of inscriptions appearance, making comments, selection of font size and style;
- built-in function of linking tables with the ability to automatically update the values;
- importing data from PDF files;
- customization of the interface according to the user's needs to simplify the workflow;
- option to highlight objects in the drawing;
- storage of the created projects in the cloud storage;
- synchronization between different user devices;
- option to automate heights and volume cuts, the use of layer overlaying.
AutoCAD allows you to create projects of varying degrees of complexity with dozens of possible algorithms and the necessary working tools for accuracy and detail of objects.