- purchase of licensed games and any add-ons to them with a compatibility guarantee;
- ability to donate games to other users (including one specific game from an entire collection) or receive gifts from them;
- choice of regional prices (Steam automatically calculates the appropriate prices for specific countries and territories);
- You can choose the voice-over and translation of the games that are in a foreign language;
- unique activation keys, confirming the ownership of the purchased copy (in case of problems you can contact the technical support and get help)
- Possibility to return the game which was not liked (if two conditions are met: the purchase was made not earlier than 14 days ago and the user played not more than two hours);
- calculation of the time spent in games (both total and for each individual game);
- streaming download - you can start the installation even before the file is fully downloaded;
- it is possible to display the visuals on large monitors (for example, on TV);
- creation of game clubs in which it is possible to buy one game for everyone (the cost will be higher than for an individual copy, but it will be lower for each participant than if they bought it independently of the club);
- storage of game data in the cloud (it is accessible when you log into your account from any device, not only from a specific computer on which the installation was made);
- access to the user collection of various modifications;
- progress and achievements scale;
- the ability to create an unlimited number of accounts;
- ability to download your own games and get the profit from them (relevant to developers).
Steam is the best option for gamers. Here you can not only buy a licensed version of almost any game, but also get discounts on extras, find out about updates and news, find like-minded people and fellow gamers, see your records and the time spent in games. Constant discounts and promotions give you the opportunity to save money while maintaining quality.