- the process involves a detailed assembly of the car, you should envisage everything to the smallest detail;
- realistic graphics fully recreates the rural life of the Finnish countryside in the 90s;
- all responsibility for the reliability of the assembled car lies on the gamer himself, at the slightest defect the character can fly off the track and risk his health and even life;
- indicators of the character's physical and moral state show the need to replenish his or her needs;
- various trails are able to test the vehicle for reliability and build quality as much as possible;
- the ability to switch to multiplayer mode and compete with other gamers;
- the game's catalog offers a large selection of vehicles of various types;
- clear user interface and convenient layout of working tools.
The realistic My Summer Car simulator provides all the possibilities to create your dream car from scratch and then test it in action.