The racing game is available to everyone (regardless of gender, age, or religious beliefs). The main task is to win at all costs.
- In the classic mode, the fight takes place with the car selected by the system automatically. The main goal is to smash your opponent's head before he does. Five rounds are provided.
- In Soccer mode, the main goal is to score a goal. If someone does touch the enemy's head, there will be no harm done. The "Stadiums" mode is the most difficult of all available: a lot of arenas with a lot of buildings are opened.
- Rounds last no more than 15 seconds. After the tenth second the so-called "sudden death" occurs: water pours from below and the iron with sharp teeth descends from above. The creators purposely refused to prolong the rounds.
- In total there are 26 different arenas, each of which is equipped with everything necessary for the duel: moving platforms, overturning structures, death pits and ditches.
- To be successful in the game you have to... Constantly watch commercials: that's how you get more gold as a reward. With gold coins the opportunity to buy a car will appear faster.
- Experienced players have an unspoken rule: do not rush, and the enemy himself will kill. Often, simply avoiding collisions is enough to win.
- Different cars act differently because of their size. It is better to use a longer car: on it you can stand on the back wheels, and the front wheels off the ground.
- Virtual credits are spent in the prize machine: this opens up access to a hundred cars and a bunch of arenas. The assortment expands as the game progresses.
Drive Ahead is constantly updated, giving users nice bonuses. It's a simple opportunity to feel like a real Schumacher, go through complex missions and prove superiority.
Reviews - Drive Ahead