- The gameplay is as simple as possible. The plot is based on the book of the same name.
- The environment is terrifying and creates an atmosphere of mystery. The main goal of the player is to find out how the mirror took the life of Professor Thompson.
- Varied in complexity puzzles and logical puzzles lead step by step to the climax. Some of the puzzles are based on the principles of rewinding time.
- It's a classic come-and-go adventure.
- Thrilling story turns out due to the unique system of facial animation. Based on the player's facial expressions, you can foresee his emotions and further reactions.
- The game has no interactive map or any of its imitation. You have to move around the locations by yourself, but the game distances are short, so no one gets lost.
- A lot of minor plot options. They make the searching of clues more exciting.
- Great variations are represented by different game elements, fully supporting the overall atmosphere.
The app has everything a gamer expects from a major story game: duration, visuals and quality music. "Mirror of Death" will forever remain in the fund of golden classics of detectives. It is a unique opportunity to feel like Sherlock Holmes.
Reviews - Mystery Room Escape Games-Poin